Betatester
Jun 9, 2020
Device
Mi 9T Pro, Pocophone F1
SmartWatch
Ticwatch Pro
Telegram
theangelofdead01
The entire community that loves Xiaomi mobile devices knows the history of the Pocophone, which was abandoned by Xiaomi having excluded it from the beta program due to the division of the departments (POCO and later REDMI).
Due to this situation, many Pocophone users feel abandoned and Xiaomi did not give news of future updates to our devices.When MIUI 11 arrived, our martyrdom began, seeing all the other devices wearing the new version of MIUI, it was there that a friend and colleague @StarSixes had an incredible idea: If the MI 8 has the same processor, same ram, similar screen dimensions, similar sensors, 90% of the hardware similar to the Pocophone, why not adapt MIUI of the MI 8 to Pocophone, after slight modifications to the zip of MI 8 he was able to start MIUI 11 on the Pocophone, of course it was not suitable for daily use but it was an excellent basis for the project that we are still continuing.
Later we joined the project @ sharifs72 and @ invisibleMan94 which added very important corrections (Cameras, fingerprint, IR, automatic brightness), in short this is the history of the port for the Pocophone, all those mentioned above in which I I include we have carried out these projects with great effort and dedication and above all love for the device and the community. Just say goodbye and I present this REVOS port for POCOF1.

WELCOME GUYS

RevOS BASE: 20.6.10

Device Port: POCOPHONE - POCO F1

From Device: MI 8

Maintainer: theangelofdead01

Knowed Bugs:

• ctsProfile faile -> fix: flash magisk and Turn on hide magisk
  • Fix Play Store certification -> Hide Magisk -> Clean Play Store app data

Download Link

Screenshots

Recommended Kernel Recommended Thermal File

Last edited:

aml

Jun 11, 2020
Device
Pocophone f1
Telegram
aml
Si quisiera cambiar el kernel que trar la rom por un lawrun cual tendria que instalar, sirve cualquier version?

theangelofdead01

Staff member
I+D
ROM Porter
Betatester
Jun 9, 2020
Device
Mi 9T Pro, Pocophone F1
SmartWatch
Ticwatch Pro
Telegram
theangelofdead01
Si quisiera cambiar el kernel que trar la rom por un lawrun cual tendria que instalar, sirve cualquier version?
Recomiendo usar siempre la última versión stock, sin overclock.

aml

Jun 11, 2020
Device
Pocophone f1
Telegram
aml
Lawrun tiene versión stock y version OC (overclock)
Ok gracias por tu respuesta, esperare a que alguien cambie y me diga exactamente que kernel ha puesto ya que no me aclaro y tengo miedo a joder el telefono.

theangelofdead01

Staff member
I+D
ROM Porter
Betatester
Jun 9, 2020
Device
Mi 9T Pro, Pocophone F1
SmartWatch
Ticwatch Pro
Telegram
theangelofdead01